Associated Products Services Inc., serves Central PA with Mr. Rooter plumbing services and more.
Full time positions offer a comprehensive benefit package including: medical and vacation.
Our company supplies vehicles and tools, advancement opportunities and many additional benefits.
We are a drug free work place. Contact our local office at 800-433-2070 Monday – Thursday 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Mr Rooter Plumber:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage all on-site installation, repair and maintenance tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Complete all job worksheets in their entirety
• Operate the company vehicle in a safe and professional manner and maintain maintenance log
• Comprehend customer’s expectations
• Build positive relationships with customers, contractors, and fellow employees
• Keep current on latest plumbing codes
• Exhibit professionalism at all times
• INSTALL: drain lines, water lines, water heaters, sump pumps, submersible pumps, laundry pumps, sewage pumps, hose bibs, fixtures, drains, water treatment systems, pressure tanks, pressure switches.
• Demonstrate proficiency in pipe fitting, soldering, crimping, and gluing numerous types of piping systems
•Perform drain cleaning and line openings.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must have valid Driver’s License
• Mechanical Ability
• 2 years of Plumbing Experience
• Strong communication skills
• High Level of Integrity
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Company Cell Phone
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• All new hires will receive a background check and drug screening
• Candidate must be available for work Monday thru Friday 7:30 am — 5:00 pm and be flexible to work later hours depending on job requirements.